Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Heartbeats fast

Photobucket



I honestly felt cruel when I refused to have a relationship with this manHe was someone who was very patient with my whimsI feel safe with himHe did not give me a feeling that I had gone through before. he was different. Totally different. I feel mean .Really mean .


He came to my life giving me strength to face my future with my sad past . He knew how my life is killing me by the memories. He knew how much i adore my ex. He knew i can't move on . He knew i love my ex more than that ignorant lil guy could ever imagine .He knew all about it but yet, he is still smiling and telling me everything's gonna be fine . He's with me .


I couldn't imagine myself with him but u know..if i lose him,i'll probably being the stupidest girl on earth but what can i do? my love isn't that easy to changed . Once i love, i love like never before. But once i left, there's no more turning back . I'm hoping .. :'( he's a nice guy indeed .


He's sweet . Always waiting for me. Calling me every single hour just to tell me he loved me . Texting me saying how much he missed me . Even i'm not always there to reply him,he will still do it without feeling tired ,he knew i'm about to forget my ex and he believe i could do it while me myself am not sure if i could .My ex is really somebody to me . How do i live without him ? :(


I Cant remember how many times he'd purposed me and each time of it,i rejected him and i told him i'm still into my ex. I know he's hurting but he have to know one thing. I'm hurting too. As much as he's hurt i can't love him,it's the same way how i feel when my ex can't love me too . And yeah..i'm freaking understand how it feels like . But he's still there for me . Telling me to always be safe . Take care of my heart and there's someone watching me . I feel glad i met this guy


If ever i loved him one day,if i accepted him to be my bf one day,i promised i won't cheat. I won't let him down . I promised him i will be the best girl she ever met. But yet,still i have no idea WHEN ? when i'd already moved on and forget my ex. I know it will take long but if he really intended to make me his someone,he'll probably wait .




But i'm not sure if he's willing to wait for me . i know its going to be a really2 long journey for him but this is me . It's really easy for me to love my bf , but it was really hard to forget ! That's my prob and i'm praying.. much for him to have the faith . 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan